Here’s a roundup of some of the most inspirational and helpful articles I’ve read this week in the area of social media and marketing…
- 25 Best Habits to Have in Life by R. L. Adams
- 9 Business Tools for Working Smarter Instead of Harder by Matthew Toren
- The Most Effective Form of Digital Marketing Today by Bill Carmody
- How to Build a Memorable Personal Brand on Twitter by Wendy Marx
- 7 More Ways to Use Facebook Live for Church by Meghan Howard
- The 11 Best Social Media Automation Tools for Smart Content Marketers
- 5 Steps to Integrating Your Blog, Social Media, and Email Marketing
- The World-Changing Power of Sharing Your Story
- The No. 1 Problem I See on Many Church Social Media Accounts (and Four Strategies to Solve It) by Steve Fogg
- Social Influencer Marketing On the Rise: New Research by Michelle Krasniak
And if you haven’t already, you should definitely take this LifeScore Assessment. Michael Hyatt has developed a proprietary tool that makes this whole process super easy–and it’s free!
Like many assessments, this one is self-administered.
It provides you with the opportunity to rate yourself in each of life’s major domains.
You read a series of statements that describe specific situations and pick the one that most closely aligns with where you perceive yourself to be. Then you refine a bit based on your unique situation.
The tool then calculates your score in each domain, adds them together, and gives you an overall LifeScore.™ In self-disclosure, my score was a 74. I’d love to know yours in the comments below if you’re okay sharing it.
By the way, the seemingly irrelevant-to-this-post photo is brought to you by vedanti, one of the contributors to my favorite source of free-to-use photos, Pexels.com.